Sunday, May 19, 2013

Chades Challenge LXXX: Klingons!

In anticipation for Star Trek Into Darkness (which was UH-MAZING), a few of us at work did a character design challenge. The subject: KLINGONS! The three sketches below are my take on the galactic mongols.


"Who ate the last slice of cake??"



To the Bat'lethmobile!


Which end goes up?


If you have any Dino-Riding designs of your own, let me know and I'll post them below, along with my coworkers' designs. Everyone is invited to contribute! Otherwise, you can join in May 31st for...


CHADES CHALLENGE LXXXI:
PULCHRITUDINOUS WHALERS

Louise "Bagel Monday" Smythe


Jeff "Lens Flare" Pidgeon


And my personal favorite from Christian Roman: "Cameo?"



26 days...

3 comments:

Mateus Carvalho said...

UH-MAZING

Mateus Carvalho said...

UH-MAZING

Unknown said...

haha these are awesome!