Friday, June 17, 2011

CHADES CHALLENGE LII: TEXAS CURLING SHARKS

If Texas had a curling team, and if that curling team had a mascot...

These animals have proven perfectly capable on the ice in other sports, so I figured why not curling? He's a bit cheerier than the San Jose mascot which reflects most sharks' true temperament (all those attacks were accidents, they swear).




As always, if you have your own designs, please let me know and I'll post them below. Absolutely everyone is invited to join in on the Chades Challenge, and I will post all submissions. If you don't have time to participate in this week's Chades, you can join in July 1st for: 

CHADES CHALLENGE LII: SUPER 8

Zane Yarbrough threw down this awesome challenge. I don't know about most of you, but the Super 8 creature is not what I imagined he'd be. What were you picturing before the big reveal?  Submit your design and contribute to the monster menagerie!









7 days...

2 comments:

Megan Nicole Dong said...

I LOVE your mascot design!!

Zane Yarbrough said...

hey Austin I drew one up after work. Yours and Megan's are great cant wait to dive in to the next challenge!