Friday, October 08, 2010

CHADES CHALLENGE XXXVI:
FIERCE BARFLIES



"And another thing--that Twilight chick wouldn't know a REAL vampire if it bit her in the arse!"

You think alcoholics are bad? Wait till you see a nosferatu on a blood-bender. Not a pretty picture. If you have a fierce barfly of your own, let me know and I'll post the belligerent drunkard below.



If you missed out on this week's challenge, you can join us on Friday the 22nd for Chades Challenge XXXVII: TUMULTUOUS GARGOYLES!

23 days...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

chilling!

Caryn Madison-Boggs said...

I have one question, "Are your parents divorced?"

Zane Yarbrough said...

hey austin this is so cool, you should be a creature designer...Mine is up on my blog

Zane Yarbrough said...

hey Austin, I drew a barfly, :) the only reason I am telling you again is because I was afraid my last comment didn't make since...but yeah the drawing you did for this one is one of my favorite chides drawing you have done yet

Unknown said...

Sorry for the delay, Zane. Great job! Pirates would certainly have made for some fierce barflies, spending all of their plunder in port city pubs.

Unknown said...

Also, if you're interested, my friend Vi and I are doing a separate drawing challenge just for kicks. I thought it'd be fun to do a new design of Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde. A perfect Halloween challenge!

Zane Yarbrough said...

yeah man for sure when is it due that sounds like a lot of fun